發新話題
打印

MAY 10 期指,期權

floydhk c.hing tomorrow already heading 20000, no need to wait mid May, Dow down 200 point and HK ADR already 20200
wah sai lee

today is a typical single day reversal it gap up high but close at yesterday close below 20570, for the HSI future

today can do long call ? say LC 204? Then if go up use SC 206 to cover back see if can enjoy arbitrage position... what do you think?
引用:
原帖由 hftsang 於 2010-5-5 01:41 發表

My guess came true.  No more room for your to do SC with nice premium in short term, at least this week.

Good morning traders!
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

good morning

唉,跌到我d call@@

Thanks, I do agree this is a risk strategy (it is a $15k+ limited risk)

BTW, would you share an example about the meaning of arbitrage trade in option market?
引用:
原帖由 hftsang 於 2010-5-5 09:56 發表

I think it's a good idea and thanks for your insight to all of us.  But firstly you should think the market will be under 20400 for a considerable period of time.  I suppose there may be a great reb ...

HF hing, what i mean just now is LC204 now, and then when market up to 204, I will SC 202... (Not 206) I give wrong information

would this consider arbitrage deal?

Ok I will also do more research.. I always have funny option strategy but not very much "official".. hopefully I can be creative and win money at the same time. I will post more if i have new findings.
引用:
原帖由 hftsang 於 2010-5-5 10:19 發表

I think for here, the members describe it as 扣, and for me, a call spread, no matter which strike you open for your short call.  Of course, in that case, you may be able to use zero capital to have ...

入市callA50,上証見2950平倉!

發新話題