發新話題
打印

Great courses, Keep it up.

Great courses, Keep it up.

My sincere thanks to MT sir and Supreme Investment Learning Centre. I have just finished a month of intensive courses and I have learnt quite a lot of theories/techniques which could be applied to the financial market. I have not only equipped myself with MT sir’s theories(Wave Phasing Theory, Bible, GP, huge wave GPS and option trading techniques)but also gained more confidence in real time trading .

I am not only an engineer but also a researcher in the field of Electrical and Computer Engineering. I’ve always looked for new techniques/methodologies which are reproducible and applicable to different problems. Due to the nature of my work, I always perform experiments with different scenarios but with same methodologies.Therefore, I have applied MT sir’s theories in different financial markets realtime(i.e. HK, American, European, commodities markets) and have found that the theories/techniques are fully relevant. In order to make this more interesting, I have also applied MT sir’s theories with some pattern recognition techniques and machine learning programs that I developed (using historical data (5 years) and real time data). I am truly astonished by the results and definitely two thumbs-up to MT sir.

Often times, people found options trading are easy to learn but hard to make master from it (in Chinese saying, 易學難精). However, with MT sir’s options trading formulas, it is very easy to make profits in both side markets.

Finally, best regards to MT sir and Supreme Investment Learning Centre.

V. Ho, Ph.D.

Dear Dr. Ho,

Thanks for your encouragement and your extensive works to verify the Wave Phasing Theory and the other methodologies.

No doubt, although the theory itself is established and well proven over the past ten years, I'll keep working hard to find any improvements and other methodologies to supplement this theory.

Cheers!
MT

發新話題