13 12
發新話題
打印

股票期權一問

股票期權一問

各C-hing! 新手一問, 本人買入下月股票期權,而今月接近結算,這份下月期權合約會不會自動結算呢?是否需要平倉轉為下個月的即月股票期權合約呢?

引用:
原帖由 kenken05 於 2010-3-30 09:24 發表
各C-hing! 新手一問, 本人買入下月股票期權,而今月接近結算,這份下月期權合約會不會自動結算呢?是否需要平倉轉為下個月的即月股票期權合約呢?
kenken,自動行使是不會的,因為未到期故。惟香港的股票期權乃美式,即理論上,期權持有者,或稱對手方是有權隨時行使的 -- 縱使option是OTM(價外)。

可否講講你的倉位何如?
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

引用:
原帖由 hftsang 於 2010-3-30 13:42 發表

下月的股票期權, 就是下月才到期, 所以像樓上話齋, 都未到期, 當然不會結算啦.  
要明白的是我們講每個月的結算只是即月的期權.  但同時下月, 下2個月及下2個季月的期權都是同時間可以做買賣的, 方便投資者買賣較 ... 自動結算會將ITM的期權自動行使, 我記得好似係等於或超過1.5%價內的期權就會被自動行使...
automatic exercise triggering point: it's 3% or more ITM
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

回復 5# hftsang 的帖子

me neither, I had this confirmed with my brokerage firm's RO (responsible officer). you are correct that it used to be 1.5%. it has been changed since more than 15 months now.
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

各位C-hing!多謝詳細回答,日後有問題再請大家指教,大家賺多D呀!

Dear all C-hing,

I am very new on investment and just start to learn Option here. The above said Broker firm's RO "Responsible Officer".  I don't have trading account. So, I have some queries as below. Please see if you can explain to me. Thank you!

1) We need to consider if there is a RO when we open a trading account from broker firm?
2) What happen to me if the officer is not responsible?
3) How to decide an office is responsible or not?

引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2010-7-16 21:26 發表
Dear all C-hing,

I am very new on investment and just start to learn Option here. The above said Broker firm's RO "Responsible Officer".  I don't have trading account. So, I have some queries as belo

1) We need to consider if there is a RO when we open a trading account from broker firm?
2) What happen to me if the officer is not responsible?
3) How to decide an office is responsible or not?

Dear Gundam 78,
1. If you are new to options, a broker responsible for your account will be better  than without..
2. IF the officer is not responsible, you may not make money or even lose money due to his irresponsiblity.
3. It is hard to say. For me, it is important to have good comunication skills, chart reading skills, rapid in putting order, giving fair advise. whether the order accepted or not he should give you a call after the order is completed or not..

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-7-19 15:21 編輯 ]

Dear chc499,

Your advice is valuable! I understand now. Thank you very much!

13 12
發新話題