20 12
發新話題
打印

OCT 10 期指,期權

trading on US Future

Hi kevin4c:

If you serious about trading US index, please open real future account , don't use those Black Market account, as black market account will usually tell you 1:400 leverage ability but you are usually losing on the spread advantage and when you lose money you are really quick....

For example: black market broker requires USD50 to trade a S & P contract (it usually did not indicate if you are trading on mini or big contract...I guess they are the host of the game and that's why they usually have large spread), your blackmarket usually don't earn trading commission but the spread gains. Sometime when the market move aganist your black market broker, you will notice the trading price DONT move along... or move later.. to compensate their lost.!! it is not a fair game!

For real future, it will be exactly same as the requirement stated in CME website: where you will need around 5K USD as deposit (not actually 5K but you can find out from CME website), and the spread is exactly from the CME exchange itself. Your broker just earn your commission only.

A lot of brokers in HK has provided US Future trading services. have a search online. Sorry I cannot name who are the blackmarket or real market broker here. Text me if you want to know more information. I know MT Sir also provides Oversea Future trading services.

Hi Happy_88, thank you for your comment, i will do research on Nasdaq also but I won't trade Nasdaq because the participants in emini S & P future is a lot, and very active. It gives me room to enter and exit very easily.

Tonight has no action as just came back from foot massage but looks like US market is a bit tired.... but HK market seems to be relatively stronger than US market.

HK HSF:
DayChart - still strong
hour - need to take a small break
15m - if broken BB middle line should go down further
i think can try to buy 'small bet' at low for tomorrow market.. hopefully can buy at 15m bb low (must do risk management to cut lost ah...)

US emini s & P
Day chart - still strong
hour - need to digest the recent up force
15 min - trending down

补充:美期好有上落市feel好像想等港期升完了才调整。。。
above do not serve as buy/sell recommendation, it is purely for academic discussion

[ 本帖最後由 jkmchew 於 2010-10-6 22:51 編輯 ]

Hi Timothy

Do you know long call is equal to short call?

If a contract being long for 20 contracts, then someone/or a group of people must have shorted 20 contracts of call.....
But I also notice there are a lot of contracts traded for Dec 24400, 24000 call. could be the hedging of who had short call on 23000 dec... i don't know, just my foolish guess.

There is someone named as hftsang, he is also a full time option trader, it is a waste if he did not share his opinion with us here. long time i didn't see him here... Lofu hing, did you notice?
引用:
原帖由 hktimothyip 於 2010-10-6 17:28 發表
再看一下10月的認沽期權,D人好似執錢咁執,20800樓下的狂Short PUT!另一方面期指的未平倉合約有成111373張,看來十月的模式應該同九月差不多了,又是單邊大升市,原來2010年12月23000Long CALL有成1萬2千多張未平倉合約~ ...

再补充:如果今晚美期拉锯完,e-mini S & P - 15m有条件在升。。。这样对比之下,港期还未升完(当然值博率逐渐减少。应该以注码控制风险。。)

Queue 224LP for 150points. Hope I can get it today.

Jim Roger mention 2000USD in year 2007.
引用:
原帖由 wai-wai 於 2010-10-7 11:22 發表

gold估有chance升上$1420....

Hi Nanosecond

I did not make it wor... just let it go. i think consolidate then do a final up.. then will go to test 220 later... anyway, i trust big friend are getting more good premium to SC230 now.
引用:
原帖由 nanosecond 於 2010-10-7 11:58 發表

Did you make it? I followed your view, jkmchew brother.  Thanks!

1. It is possible 牛熊証庄家 - as i think the 庄家 bought their own Bear to mislead people think the market will go up.
Or
2. It is possible the big friend that have not finished shorting future from top...
Or
3. the big friend want it to go up further to kill 23200 bear first before i goes down...
引用:
原帖由 KM88 於 2010-10-8 15:54 發表
可能是牛熊証庄家?

BTW I LP220  @ 163 points because
1. Indicators show weaken
2. 22981 has a very fake buy and large position!!!

By watching US market, I think number 2, 3 possibility is higher.
引用:
原帖由 jkmchew 於 2010-10-8 19:26 發表
1. It is possible 牛熊証庄家 - as i think the 庄家 bought their own Bear to mislead people think the market will go up.
Or
2. It is possible the big friend that have not finished shorting future from  ...

good morning all, have a good gain yesterday from mini s & p
炒上落, 賺17點! 850美金!

我現在都沒時間炒港期了...賺少好多...
美期就賺得較少, 但係好過無啦... train 下d 短炒聖經技巧都好....

it would be better if integrated with trading platform, then it can auto trade for me when the signal has higher probability.

20 12
發新話題