23 123
發新話題
打印

完全股票期權操作手冊 (for 新手或玩開指數期權)

回復 41# gundam78 的帖子

Thanks again, dear gundam78,
small options for hengsend index is MHIO (you may look into search button to find everything you need there).

since we are interested in options related to hong kong stocks, hong kong indexes, we can list the symbol of HK futures to find what we need.

To understand Vbid, VAsk, L.trade(V), what we need is to open SP trader and find out what they mean..
V Bid ,V Ask=  (V=排頭位數量) 及買,賣價

V L.trade= (V=成交位數量) 及成交價

R.change = 價位跟昨天變化.. (好像今日升, Call options 升=+數, Put options 趺= - 數)

PS, it is easy to see pictures as below

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-9-27 18:35 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

引用:
原帖由 batispaul 於 2011-2-24 19:57 發表
hi all c hing,
i short Mar 11 - 941@ 70 (0.88) and Apr 11 - 941@ 70 (0.94), will i receive the stock if the price drop to $70? Thx for your help...
Dear Batispaul:
Thanks for the question. And I am sorry for replying late.. If you short Put of 941 and the price is lower than 70,  there is a chance to recieve the stocks any time when your agent calls you (may recieve , may not recieve). My experience is to recieve the stocks usually (on the closing day)you will have the stocks one day after closing day. Let say you short put for March , you will pay attention to the price on the closing day of March. If you don't want to recieve the stocks you better close the short puts in the morning of the closing day (by 12:30pm) and I heard that when some stocks options are not popular, they are difficult to settle (no one offers the price for you to close)......I hope this can help....... ^_^

and if i have time again i will move questions to another thread so tha people can see this thread as an instruction for stock option procedures..

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2011-2-25 17:10 編輯 ]

Dear Gundam Hing,,

I asked MT 2 days ago, He said SP can't take the order Overnight...

Chc499
引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2011-3-20 21:24 發表
Dear chc499 c-hing,

I'd like to know if SP Trader can place scheduled option order or not? It's becasue I need to work on day-time and wana to set it at night instead. Thanks!

Best Regards,

gundam7 ...
[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2011-3-24 18:02 編輯 ]

23 123
發新話題