發新話題
打印

完全股票期權操作手冊 (for 新手或玩開指數期權)

Hi C-Hing,

I am very new and in learning Option. I see the discussion that we should have stock on-hand when doing SC or SP on Stock Option. What happens if my option is called out while I don't have any stock on-and? Are there some rules that I must settle within a period of time (how long?)? Or, what penalty will be happened?

Dear C-Hing,

I'd like to know how to input the symbol (whtat is the format) to retrieve the Option data in WinQoute say 2628, HSI, etc.? I input 2628 or HSI; it said invalid option symbol 2628Uo.

Thank you!

Dear chc499,

It's very helpful! For about "T" in Sep, I remember MT sir has talked it in the lesson but I forget where I write down the notes. Would you mind to tell me more about the month input (say, to view Call of CLI on March, or view Put of CLI on July, etc.). I remember it seems to use TUVXY....Thanks!

Regards,

gundam78

Dear chc449 c-Hing,

It's many thanks for your help! I can learn more from you! In using winQ, Function -> Option, when I input HSI, it show "HSIU0" is an invalid option symbol!". When I input "HSIO", it shows "恆指大權 1009". What is wrong on me? And how to show "恆指小權" ?  

And there are "(V)Bid", "(V)Ask", "L.Trade(V)". Is that mean the following?

"(V)Bid" =buy option price (call/put)
"(V)Ask"=sell option price (call/put)
"L.Trade(V)" =?? which I cannot guess, for example, 278S, 430S, 2189S, .... which is different on both Call and Put side.
R.Chg =?? which I also cannot guess, it is always negative number from -1, -3, ...-182

Many Thanks!

Gundam78

Dear chc499 c-Hing,

Your information is valuable and helpful to all our new player! Many Thanks!

Best Regards,

Gundam78

Dear chc499 c-hing,

I'd like to know if SP Trader can place scheduled option order or not? It's becasue I need to work on day-time and wana to set it at night instead. Thanks!

Best Regards,

gundam78

發新話題