發新話題
打印

完全股票期權操作手冊 (for 新手或玩開指數期權)

Dear chc449 c-Hing,

It's many thanks for your help! I can learn more from you! In using winQ, Function -> Option, when I input HSI, it show "HSIU0" is an invalid option symbol!". When I input "HSIO", it shows "恆指大權 1009". What is wrong on me? And how to show "恆指小權" ?  

And there are "(V)Bid", "(V)Ask", "L.Trade(V)". Is that mean the following?

"(V)Bid" =buy option price (call/put)
"(V)Ask"=sell option price (call/put)
"L.Trade(V)" =?? which I cannot guess, for example, 278S, 430S, 2189S, .... which is different on both Call and Put side.
R.Chg =?? which I also cannot guess, it is always negative number from -1, -3, ...-182

Many Thanks!

Gundam78

回復 41# gundam78 的帖子

Thanks again, dear gundam78,
small options for hengsend index is MHIO (you may look into search button to find everything you need there).

since we are interested in options related to hong kong stocks, hong kong indexes, we can list the symbol of HK futures to find what we need.

To understand Vbid, VAsk, L.trade(V), what we need is to open SP trader and find out what they mean..
V Bid ,V Ask=  (V=排頭位數量) 及買,賣價

V L.trade= (V=成交位數量) 及成交價

R.change = 價位跟昨天變化.. (好像今日升, Call options 升=+數, Put options 趺= - 數)

PS, it is easy to see pictures as below

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-9-27 18:35 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

Dear chc499 c-Hing,

Your information is valuable and helpful to all our new player! Many Thanks!

Best Regards,

Gundam78

thank's for sharing

我是新手,我想sp 388 可以?

是否價外賺多的

引用:
原帖由 亞伯 於 2011-1-10 13:10 發表

新手老手一樣可以 SP 的 .............
亞伯兄果然幽默~haha~^^

thanks  c-hing

hi all c hing,
i short Mar 11 [email=941@70]941@70[/email] (0.88) and Apr 11 [email=941@70]941@70[/email] (0.94), will i receive the stock if the price drop to $70 in Feb?

hi all c hing,
i short Mar 11 - 941@ 70 (0.88) and Apr 11 - 941@ 70 (0.94), will i receive the stock if the price drop to $70? Thx for your help...

發新話題