發新話題
打印

完全股票期權操作手冊 (for 新手或玩開指數期權)

引用:
原帖由 cvc 於 2010-4-15 01:45 發表
C-Hing,

I have #2628, SC37 last month, I want to buy this share again, now I have just SP38 MAY, shall I also SP38 APR.  if it goes further down. Many thanks
Thanks CVC, Since you want to buy the stocks, you could short put $38 in April( I may do some to follow you too). The concern is do you have enough deposit or what do you do if 2628 really drop a lot from April to May or even up to June..

CHC hing,

Really very good tutorial.  
小心分析, 明白凶險, 謹慎出"激", 嚴止賺蝕, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

Hi C-Hing,

I am very new and in learning Option. I see the discussion that we should have stock on-hand when doing SC or SP on Stock Option. What happens if my option is called out while I don't have any stock on-and? Are there some rules that I must settle within a period of time (how long?)? Or, what penalty will be happened?

引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2010-7-9 12:48 發表
Hi C-Hing,

I am very new and in learning Option. I see the discussion that we should have stock on-hand when doing SC or SP on Stock Option. What happens if my option is called out while I don't have ...
Thanks gundam78,

a lot of new traders may have similar questions like what you mentioned. Usually Short Put means you want to buy that stocks at a lower price (you should have the money in case the SP is in the money) Short Call usually mean you have the stocks and doesn't matter the stocks would be called out. If you have short options and no money to  recieve or no stocks to give away, you must settle the options at or before the closing day at the price quoted (you have to call the agent to close it  and don't let it close by itself after closing day). Usually volatility for stocks options is low, comparing to index options.  The worst case is when you nake short( shorting with no protection) options and the options turned out a big move up or down, you may suffer a big loss since the risk for nake short is unlimited. Frankly said there are more things out of such few lines. You could go to MT's  free tutorial to know more...

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-7-12 17:21 編輯 ]

Thank You C-Hing

Thank You C-Hing

Dear C-Hing,

I'd like to know how to input the symbol (whtat is the format) to retrieve the Option data in WinQoute say 2628, HSI, etc.? I input 2628 or HSI; it said invalid option symbol 2628Uo.

Thank you!

引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2010-9-5 00:30 發表
Dear C-Hing,

I'd like to know how to input the symbol (whtat is the format) to retrieve the Option data in WinQoute say 2628, HSI, etc.? I input 2628 or HSI; it said invalid option symbol 2628Uo.

Th ...
Sorry for repling late,  Gundam78. To see the data of 2628 you could Push the Opt button and iinput CLIO or H2628O for the pricing. Also somepeople like to see a price strike of a chart or volume trade in a day, that will be pushing the buttons of Int (當天成交) or chart (即曰圖表) and then input CLI3200T0 to see the chart..  (CLI= 2628short form,  3200=Pirce of $32, T=Put in Sept, 0 =yr of 2010)....

For HSI you could input hsi20000T0 (index options put 20000 in sept) to see the similar output..
Hope these things help  ^_^

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-9-11 11:45 編輯 ]

Dear chc499,

It's very helpful! For about "T" in Sep, I remember MT sir has talked it in the lesson but I forget where I write down the notes. Would you mind to tell me more about the month input (say, to view Call of CLI on March, or view Put of CLI on July, etc.). I remember it seems to use TUVXY....Thanks!

Regards,

gundam78

引用:
原帖由 gundam78 於 2010-9-11 22:17 發表
Dear chc499,

It's very helpful! For about "T" in Sep, I remember MT sir has talked it in the lesson but I forget where I write down the notes. Would you mind to tell me more about the month input (sa ...
Dear Gundam hing, it is not difficult to remember the symbols for the months..
Call from Jan to Dec will always be
ABCDEFGHIJKL
Put from Jan to Dec will always be
MNOPQRSTUVWX

So to view 2628 a price strike will be as follow:
CLI3000I0
2628 $30 Call(Sept) yr2010

CLI3100O1

2628 $31 Put(March) yr2011

[ 本帖最後由 chc499 於 2010-9-12 00:36 編輯 ]

發新話題