發新話題
打印

MAR 10 期指,期權

引用:
原帖由 oem7110 於 2010-3-11 12:16 發表

請問大家用MetaStock時, 多不多自已研發Metastock's 買賣系統, 或只用Tam Sir提供的系統呢? 如想研發自已的系統, 有誰可幫忙呢?

謝謝
Programming 我都可以, 大家研究下囉

Q:  There is no futures class offered by Option King.  But why there is a Futures Forum area providing access to students only?

What's inside this secret chamber .....................

[ 本帖最後由 lofu 於 2010-3-11 12:31 編輯 ]
小心分析, 明白凶險, 謹慎出"激", 嚴止賺蝕, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

I guess if rebound, target 21120 & 21200.
If drop more, target 20900
2014年目標順從宇宙力量, 助人為樂

I bet rebound also, unloaded some short position ( settle some short call with profit )   

引用:
原帖由 TrendRider 於 2010-3-11 12:26 發表
I guess if rebound, target 21120 & 21200.
If drop more, target 20900
i agree...

引用:
原帖由 ken2003 於 2010-3-11 12:20 發表

Programming 我都可以, 大家研究下囉
auto trading system is way different from alert system (semi-auto system)

FYI, my previous firm P company started testing their autotrade system with us the brokers Sept 2008. The first financial vehicle for trading was MHI. The entry/exit criteria used were a very simple one. Results were rather positive for MHI. Then the corresponding ex-colleagues moved on to use the same auto-trading programme on HHI which turned out to be a disaster. I started to monitor the programme's performance on MHI upon colleage's invitation last January in 2009.

I found the week-to week earnings fluctuated too much. Anyway, that's only the problem of the programme. More importantly, in my observations and understandings, the IT support of their linked trading platform, which is definitely not SP, was not strong enough to provide the necessary steadiness and reliability. And soon I left the company last June for good.

Program could easily be back-tested, but the issue of steady machine support is the first subject of concern.

引用:
原帖由 floydhk 於 2010-3-11 12:31 發表

i agree...
floydhk hing, any view for this month ?
Currently it seems the HSI range 19000-22000 is safe...
2014年目標順從宇宙力量, 助人為樂

上呀...上呀...打氣先...

加油.....出力d

The market is quite strong wor¬

發新話題