發新話題
打印

APR 10 期指,期權

11:30佢唔陏我就訓覺唔理佢..

21500都好似頂唔住呀

引用:
原帖由 基哥 於 2010-4-16 18:12 發表

I don't totally agree as the trading range of this month till now is only ~1000 pts, if 22418 is the highest of this month and 204xx is only ~2000 pts below.....2000 pts for monthly trading range is ...
Let me clarify a bit of my wordings, 基哥.

If "failure" had meant the position would not be making any profit, 基哥, your argument would have been absolutely valid; and the market has already proved so for you. But my "failure" is on a strategic point of view, particularly according to the principles of taking long positions in the teachings of Mr. Tam. Furthermore, "failure" also refers to a wrong outlook of such position being either total loss or big win(at the outset my "big win", 400% or more profit, may not be the same "big win" of Mr. Lofu).

No doubt I have learnt a lot from Mr. Lofu's successful trades. In intraday tradings of futures and options, I regard him as one of the role models.

However, all long-term successful traders single out one matter above all other considerations - MONEY MANAGEMENT. I honestly maintain that I won't use any percentage of my realized profits to bet on some risk that I don't fully understand and cannot manage. For some one of low calibre like myself, it might set up the habit of "winning the battles and ultimately losing the war.

"Failure" may be a word carrying kind of weight and negative sense in our Chinese language. Perhaps "not a wise trade" would better represent what I actually think and feel about it. However, being money-wise usually doesn't come together with having funs.

It seems Lofu is having both - money and funs!

[ 本帖最後由 Jinpa 於 2010-4-19 11:50 編輯 ]
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

回復 472# oem7110 的帖子

looks like TrendRider's primary outlook of range trading 21500-21700 is valid -- at least for the morning.

Question is: should we add more sp positions, now or later?
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

Seems cannot lower than 21500, may be strong support at 21500.

I am a new student in future option trading.
I make a contract at any comment?
LC 21600 @ 258

[ 本帖最後由 bcccy 於 2010-4-19 12:33 編輯 ]

For intra-day, 213 should be a very strong support

回復 475# bcccy 的帖子

good entry! what is your hedging and exit plan?

[ 本帖最後由 Jinpa 於 2010-4-19 12:48 編輯 ]
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

i think i may exit at 21800. am I right?

[ 本帖最後由 bcccy 於 2010-4-19 14:04 編輯 ]

wah, 指數跌得好深~

發新話題