發新話題
打印

APR 10 期指,期權

引用:
原帖由 KTL 於 12-4-2010 04:14 PM 發表

好身手...
Again, just the results of technical analysis.  This is important for day trading.
小心分析, 明白凶險, 謹慎出"激", 嚴止賺蝕, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

不如请你做fund manager
引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-4-12 16:22 發表

Again, just the results of technical analysis.  This is important for day trading.

引用:
原帖由 jkmchew 於 12-4-2010 04:20 PM 發表
Hi Lofu hing, do you get this signal from DTR? I think I saw MCF DN but I'm not very sure.
I just use my own system.  I'm not an Option King student.  

So far, my schedules do not match with Option King's classes.  But I observe that the prediction of Mr MT99 is impressively accurate.  I'm sure will take the classes when chances come.

引用:
原帖由 jkmchew 於 12-4-2010 04:25 PM 發表
不如请你做fund manager
I have my own job to do.  BTW,  
* I have no licence to trade with others fund
* This forum is the base for Option King followers.  It's not appropriate to discuss my system here.  Pls understand.

[ 本帖最後由 lofu 於 2010-4-12 16:31 編輯 ]

No problem. Understood that Lofu. I'm just kidding with you.

Oh yes, you should go for MT's course when you have a chance, I observe he is one of the "scientist" to the technical analysis where many great ppl overlook. Impress me so far!

BTW, congratulation for your good trade!
引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-4-12 16:29 發表

* This forum is the base for Option King followers.  It's not appropriate to discuss my system here.  Pls und ...

引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 12-4-2010 04:29 PM 發表

* This forum is the base for Option King followers.  It's not appropriate to discuss my system here.  Pls und ...
* For options, I like to trade with high risk high premium positions for getting premium fast.  Previously, I posted high risk positions once oi, and then when ci.  And in one occasion someone followed my oi and did not stop loss or hedge accordingly and lost big $ and then i got some blaming Short Msg.  I therefore, as you guys may have observed, now I post both oi and ci only when i have ci.  The point is when to stop loss or hedge is a matter of personal and psychological preferences of the trader him/her self.  I could not made decision for others.

Wish you all 小心分析, 謹慎出入, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

[ 本帖最後由 lofu 於 2010-4-12 16:46 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-4-12 16:26 發表

I just use my own system.  I'm not an Option King student.  

So far, my schedules do not match with Option King's classes.  But I observe that the prediction of Mr MT99 is impressively accurate.  I ...
難怪老虎兄開的倉跟《太極期權心法》有些不大相應的地方了。

倒要在此謝過老虎兄樂於在此版公開閣下的intraday賺錢倉,小弟獲益良多。卻不知老虎兄是如何hedge downside risk呢?

有兩個倉小弟欲拿來研討。Last in First Out吧。

今天三時許期指三頂不破後的機會,小弟也有留意到,單從CCR的效率考量,long ATM 222put較佳,當期指為22253時,222put應在小弟14:59 marked的338點及15:06的325點之中間數,delta由開倉時0.5至平倉時0.6,三張期指的按金加多少少可long六張222put,以期指升破三頂20 點止蝕計,downside risk相約,upside risk則稍勝,尤其若持倉至四時後而非平倉於15:54@22167。期指/期權間之選擇方面,老虎兄4月7日的倉是一個很好的經驗分享,每每在gap升或gap跌時,long option遠不及做同向期指明智;惟跟據《太極期權心法》,透過short option炒IV在一兩小時回落可能更有利可圖。

其次,若果老虎兄有上《太極期權心法》,便不會認為閣下4月9日利用部利潤開的lp倉是「以小博大,不是大賺便是輸光」了。
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

agree ah. combine with DTR technique can also identify 爆炸位,do long ATM or OTM (if combine with WPT concept)

I think I still have 短炒bible / GP/ Time analysis not learn yet.. soon  (tomorrow) very excited!!!
引用:
原帖由 Jinpa 於 2010-4-12 23:15 發表

難怪老虎兄開的倉跟《太極期權心法》有些不大相應的地方了。

倒要在此謝過老虎兄樂於在此版公開閣下的intraday賺錢倉,小弟獲益良多。卻不知老虎兄是如何hedge downside risk呢?

有兩個倉小弟欲拿來研討。Last in F ...

Jinpa Hing: 如何hedge downside risk?

My hedging methodology is very simple:
Mark the HSF position when oi Futures or Option.  If the HSF goes to the opposite direction by 200, then I will hedge without hestitation.

回復 286# lofu 的帖子

然則閣下之避險hedge策略並非加入任何之hedging position(s),而是嚴格執行200點止蝕平倉的discipline?還是當200點期指downside tolerance發生後再加入對沖倉?
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

發新話題