發新話題
打印

14-May-2010 - 又是脱胎换骨的新一人生阶段

14-May-2010 - 又是脱胎换骨的新一人生阶段

大家好,先声明这不是我人生所学的第一个投资课程,本地国外都有。

在此,我想以不同的形式来分享课后感想:

If you check on Wikipedia: the explaination of "宇宙" , it means the combination of 空間時間物質能量

One of the biggest attraction in this course is:
MT Sir uses the concept of "Cosmology" to study the market, it enable me to understand how the market should move tomorrow, next month or next year. Although it is not very scientific, but so what : The current Scientist still cannot understand the cosmology. We do NOT necessary to understand what is the cosmology, the most important is to accept the fact of power of cosmology and learn how to apply it in the market - because the market is formed by human-being decision, and guess what - we (human) are part of the 宇宙, this is why all the way from B.C. (Before Christ) till year 2010, 宇宙的空間和時間 keep affecting us...

我可以理解MT Sir有时候不能解释为什么为什么为什么。。。那是因么以现在人类的科学知识,真的没有什么办法可以去解释。可是竟然让他发现宇宙间的空间和时间力量对市场的影响。。。难道不值得抱着开放的心态去研究研究吗? 这么大的秘密也不去看看,实在是太对不起自己了。。。现在这一分一秒所发生的都是受安排或受到宇宙的空間和時間所影响 。
只要学会应用,生活是绝对不成问题的。

Well, I'm very appreciate MT sir share this concept in this course. At least I can ensure that I keep losing money in the past 9 years, it will not happen anymore in this year, and following years.

For those who does not believe and think this is bullshit, sorry, you will never have a chance to accept this as part of the fact. You will never be able to know this.
For those who believes this, do make more practice, soon you will be more sensitive to the market movement, and make money along the way - don't forget to give back to the society and help the poor.

Finally, MT Sir, I sincerely thank you for your research in the past many years, which you have make me understand "something" is out there... as an alternative investment reference that may assist me succeed in this "space" and "time". In fact, I've started making good money after learning your lesson.

It does not matter how much i earn,
it does matter how much I learn

Good night everyone.
Date: 14-May-2010 - 又是脱胎换骨的新一人生阶段

Kind regards,
Mike Chew

MT Sir, 多口问多一句,你课程的收费,3888,2888,1800,是不是受到宇宙力量的影响呀?

[ 本帖最後由 jkmchew 於 2010-5-14 23:47 編輯 ]

發新話題