發新話題
打印

NOV 09 期指,期權

引用:
原帖由 基哥 於 27-11-2009 11:24 AM 發表
hehe 190sp@105 x2 small only
Kay hing, u r v flexible (not all broker firms provide small opt)
May the Cosmic Power be with us !!

引用:
原帖由 floydhk 於 27-11-2009 11:58 AM 發表
daily and hourly bible is indicating rebound should be strong later..
not today ba

引用:
原帖由 eman 於 2009-11-27 12:02 發表

not today ba
may be next week.

引用:
原帖由 eman 於 2009-11-27 12:01 發表

Kay hing, u r v flexible (not all broker firms provide small opt)
not really understand "flexible"?

This mth sou kung lu.  This mth's Statistics and feelings/comments:

(1) Big Opt   [ Win 29x - Loss 13x ] pt x 50  Win
Opt: surely not my cup of tea, coz i cause v high pressure to my psycology (this make me look into US mkt and think of what will happen in the next day and I can't concentrate my work at nite)

(2) Small Fut, Support/Resistance strategy (1 contract/trade): [ Win 45x - Loss 187x ] pt x 10  Loss
Support/Res fut: v difficult to play, need to have v accurate analysis, but u also need to enter and escape smartly, and the pressure is not that high as Opt, coz i never make over nite trade

(3) Small Fut, Trend Following strategy (3 contracts/trade): [ Win 114xx - Loss 56xx ] pt x 10  Win
Trend Following: more straight forward, just trade like a robot and when mkt close, I don't need v in depth analysis.  

In fact, this mth I place more time to analysis and trade with sup/res strategy and for trend following i trade 3 small fut instead of 2 as previous mths, i consider the overall results of small fut this mth is not satisfactory, when compare with previous mths (that i did MHI x 2 only with trend following strategy and the "Win" would normally be 14xxx average for the last 3 mths)

Anyway Dear brothers and sisters, I will be leaving HK until 01 Jan 2010 for finishing my work/thesis in a university in Singapore, which might lead to a PhD achievement after assessments/interviews some time later in 2010.  Wish all of u can earn more and good luck in Dec and thereafter.  See u in Jan again.

BB -- Safety 1st and May the Cosmic Power be with you all.  

引用:
原帖由 eman 於 2009-11-27 12:57 發表

Opt: surely not my cup of tea, coz i cause v high pressure to my psycology (this  ...
all the best, brother!

引用:
原帖由 eman 於 2009-11-27 12:57 PM 發表

Opt: surely not my cup of tea, coz i cause v high pressure to my psycology (this  ...
Hi, eman, I'm new here.  You have very good in fut trading.  Teach us when you return in Jan.  All the best.
小心分析, 明白凶險, 謹慎出"激", 嚴止賺蝕, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

Hey eman, see u in Jan/2010

引用:
原帖由 eman 於 2009-11-27 12:57 發表

Thank you eman hing for sharing...

See you soon la...

Eman C-hing,

See you later.

發新話題