發新話題
打印

JAN 11 期指,期權

引用:
原帖由 Jinpa 於 2011-1-18 11:09 發表
有版友同學用得著便好了。

每天要投資合共近一小時整這兩份oi數據,如果只留紿自己這個不材, 實在太浪費了!
"The greatest pleasure comes from helping others."
"If I can throw a single ray of light across the darkened pathway of another;
If I can aid some soul to clearer sight of life & duty, & thus bless my brother;
If I can wipe from any human cheek a tear, I shall not then have lived in vain while here."

May the most humble like you be blessed.

Mark, CY,  KTL, love and others,
thank you all for your kind words and blessings!
i hope that all of you can turn those numbers into part of your analysis repertoire ending up with ever increasing equity in your accounts.
in the nutshell, i see the two set of oi numbers, provides clues for potentials and/or major tendencies of the big (miserable) crowd and the big players. it should be  flexibly used along with your own analysis and trading system, WPT or not.
my decision to go back to make a day-to-day look into the CBBC oi's was actually inspired by 蕭若元 in his radio programs and what is being short of in his weipo postings.

lunchtime workout la! meet u in pm

[ 本帖最後由 Jinpa 於 2011-1-18 12:47 編輯 ]
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

引用:
原帖由 tsuikinman 於 2011-1-18 11:45 發表
大家可以幻想吓鯨鯊進食嘅情况,睇嚟仲未食飽,如果食飽的話,佢會........
A) Go back to sleep, .
B) 遠走高飛, .
C) 趙完鬆, .

引用:
原帖由 titan 於 2011-1-18 12:42 發表
"The greatest pleasure comes from helping others."
"If I can throw a single ray of light across the darkened pathway of another;
If I can aid some soul to clearer sight of life & duty, & thus bless my brother;
If I can wipe from any human cheek a tear, I shall not then have lived in vain while here.".
WOW! This is a nice one. Thnx! Quotation of whom, Titan?

ps. I am by no means humble compared to the wisest ones. I am just an ordinary person of equality. It might be just, hmmmm, in the age when arrogant people often becomes an icon of "success", where pseudonymed internet surfers curse irresponsibly each other in the forums, an equal-minded person may look like a humble one.
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

引用:
原帖由 tsuikinman 於 2011-1-18 10:37 發表
已出現向上嘅訊號,大家揾多d

the primary support TL has just been tested....
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

各位午安!

大大仙#1CLM拗落, 大仙對稱或下試24160..

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
別人貪婪時我恐慌,別人恐慌時我貪婪

... the TL I was referring is an intraday one which is moving up towards 24300 by 15:35.

if the support of this TL is further challenged and subsequently broken thru, force of time might exhibit asymmetrically and the major low would happen in the last quarter of this hour.

if the index floats back and move above the support TL (now the resistance line), the next target can be set as the double-top region at 24400.

more accurate TST can be located with WPT (wave phasing theory) in either case....

[ 本帖最後由 Jinpa 於 2011-1-18 15:25 編輯 ]
市場運動,如一切世間現象,
總有其相,必有其數,故必有其法。
有法,則有術。

thx

one day change side ....

發新話題