發新話題
打印

JAN 10 期指,期權

引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-1-26 12:31 發表

Yes, I don't recall the name of this strategy la ......... refer to the below la

http://www.polaris.com.hk/finweb/CH/futures/InvestorEducation/Option.aspx#5
thank you

引用:
原帖由 TrendRider 於 26-1-2010 12:29 PM 發表
Lunch time. Close all positions.
Relax
Trendrider appears to be a short fryer also.
小心分析, 明白凶險, 謹慎出"激", 嚴止賺蝕, 祝君好運, 秒秒平安!

引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-1-26 12:31 發表

Yes, I don't recall the name of this strategy la ......... refer to the below la

http://www.polaris.com.hk/finweb/CH/futures/InvestorEducation/Option.aspx#5
c-hing, if the trend is single up or down, will the premium at the opposite side can cover?

引用:
原帖由 Surfer58 於 26-1-2010 12:35 PM 發表

c-hing, if the trend is single up or down, will the premium at the opposite side can cover?
This strategy is to oi ATM positions at both Call and Put and let their time values shrink.  If the mkt moves, one side will be lost and the other will be won.  Just eat the difference.

引用:
原帖由 lofu 於 2010-1-26 12:47 發表

This strategy is to oi ATM positions at both Call and Put and let their time values shrink.  If the mkt moves, one side will be lost and the other will be won.  Just eat the difference.
thank you.  1 more question, if u short now, but the trend go up and up, will u eat the sp first? then wait chance to eat the sc?

引用:
原帖由 Surfer58 於 26-1-2010 12:51 PM 發表

thank you.  1 more question, if u short now, but the trend go up and up, will u eat the sp first? then wait chance to eat the sc?
Then become two separate trades and I will not trade two separate trades like these.  Should trade as combination.  There are other strategies, like oi 2 ATM LONG at both Call and Put, etc.  Just follow the link given to you previously.

AV -187

Come back and see HSI futures drop lower than 20100 lu...
But not so bad if not drop more now...

[ 本帖最後由 TrendRider 於 2010-1-26 14:42 編輯 ]
2014年目標順從宇宙力量, 助人為樂

引用:
原帖由 TrendRider 於 26-1-2010 02:40 PM 發表
Come back and see HSI futures drop lower than 20100 lu...
Fut traders change positions, very fluctuating
Chance to try 20000

明天有機會見底反彈..

發新話題